Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mary and Heather sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Mary with a baby carriage.

Okay, so the love might have come after they met during a match of ice hockey (insert knowing lesbian look here), but with marriage not allowed in Virginia, I guess the baby comes next. Mary Cheney is preggers! I know people are upset with her silence during the 2004 elections but I'm still happy for her.

As a mother, I will tell you no one challenges your ideas or thinks more differently than the kid who survived on your nutrients for 9 months then used those gorgeous eyes to continue to receive sustenance - and when they learn to talk and reason, that's when you know that, no matter what you teach them, they will think differently just because you've taught them to think. We better get to work - liberals just aren't having enough babies.

Secretly, I hope that Dick will be sitting with a cup of nescafe some morning and have the little dyke-led child come up to him, sweet-faced, and say "You worked with more than one Bush and still don't know how to give women access to their lives." Ah, coffee moments.

No comments: