Sunday, August 07, 2005

moving party

why not?

Hello everyone. I've given my 30 day notice to move from the casita (a.k.a. the house of love) and have some stuff I don't want to carry on to the next adventure. Yes, it's a long story - aren't they all?

Why don't you come by, hang out, peruse the items, listen to some music, talk a little with me? The stuff is free but you can bring a snack item or beverage if you like.

Hey, this is more about connecting with my community than about having a lot of stuff to give away, though sample items include a white floor lamp, kid's carpet, books, plants, curtains, cooking pots and utensils, toys, miscellaneous, etc.

Sunday, August 7
4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

1308 Haskell Street
512.220.5416



See you there!

1 comment:

Dulce said...

wow..you're moving?! que paso?