Saturday, July 23, 2005

truth blog

I've been reading other's blogs lately and the idea of truth has come out. About telling it all on a blog. While I'm definitely a believer in this, I would also like to add an idea to this belief : truth is true as of 10:13 p.m. on a Saturday night.

And the truth of 8:45 a.m. Sunday morning is only more true because it's today now, not yesterday.

I was accused recently of ambiguities or not telling the whole truth in some recent blog entries. I replied that of course it's like that. My truth today is not the same as my truth tomorrow at this same time.

So, tell the truth but recognize it's colored by how our minds and hearts and eyes see it. And those truths are even more powerful because no one can tell you you saw or felt it differently.

No comments: