Thursday, January 11, 2007

singing vaquero wanderings

I've not wanted to write much. Don't get me wrong, I have been writing my poetry again, and having fantastic dreams that are assisting me in that writing.

But I claimed my freedom yesterday from Cliffy's wanting/not wanting and I was left with a face full of emotion that hurt more because I had to hold it in because I was at work. I am sure that my note by email faced her in a similar way, since shewas at work when she got my words. But how else to do it? I didn't want to call her anymore and it wasn't like she was calling me.

Last night, I was able to laugh a lot more but I'm feeling a little static today. What can I do? I found this artist, Ricky Armendariz, whose work I saw soon after moving here (this month celebrates one year in San Anto), and really liked. So, rather than all the talk, here is an image:


No comments: