Friday, August 25, 2006

alright, I'm over it.

last couple of days, while all sicky, i was mean. i realize now i'm not a good sicky person. i'm mean, can't hear because i'm all congested, no food is right, i can't stay still and don't want to hear anything contrary 'cause it's all about me.

i don't know where that came from. i didn't use to be like that.

but whatever. i'll accept it.

and now that i'm a little better off, i realize that my ex, who is a good woman, was just keeping the conversation going and had a doctor visit for good reason.

i've been working on friends' resumes lately. makes me feel capable of something, you know? and it reminds me that I can give to someone. i just don't want to be taken advantage of.

been talking real nice with this attractive woman who i have great conversations with. feels good to be free enough to be able to talk with whomever i choose without some explanation. i love the taste of liberation.

Ah, the freedom from pigweed!

No comments: